Monday, November 19, 2012
Hopi tribe journal 1
June, 15, 1782
Dear Journal,
Hello, my name is Sakioa . I live in a tribe called the Hopi
tribe. I live with my family. I have a brother named Kayak.
I also have a sister named Sakaka . My brother has a special name it means; he has a lot of braveness in his heart. I went
out with my brother and sister, and we were going to pick some corn, but something felt a little odd. I told them to stay
right by me. We were all really scared because we thought there was something out there looking at us. I told them to go inside and I would harvest the corn myself. As they headed inside I turned around and there in front of me was the largest bear I had ever seen in my life! It stared at me and I was so scared I couldn't move. I counted, 1... 2... 3... 4... 5. I made a mad dash for the house, and I just made it with the bear right behind me. I told the whole story at dinner last night. We had fish, squash and corn. My mother said I have to go to bed now.
Sincerely, Sakioa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment